Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Seasons greetings


Wish you all a merry christmas...
May the joys of the season
fill your heart with goodwill and cheer
May the chimes of christmas glory
add more shine and spread
smiles across the miles
today and in the new year

I'm ringing in X'mas and the New Year in India with my family. As happy as that makes me, during the holiday season (especially around X'mas), I do miss Singapore. I miss the fun-filled parties, the alluring shopping sales, the non-stop dinner outings, the festive X'mas lights and decorations and obviously my dear friends and colleagues. 

Being a recent self-confessed Instagram addict, these are some images I took in Singapore a few weeks before I left on for my holiday.







 Now I'm off to go make some useless resolutions for the new year (most of which I'm not going to keep anyway). 

I'll be back with more recipes, more reviews and more ramblings next year!



Happy Holidays

Cheers
Megha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? You can leave a message to let me know. Thanks!

Please note that I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem inappropriate, offensive, spam or self-advertising. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...